Vote For Me!


The Top 100 Digital Scrapbook Sites

CU4CU LICENSE

I now have a CU4CU license available for purchase!



Click HERE for more details.

Current Sales

PADSales

My freebies

Photobucket
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blinkie Swap

Want to swap blinkies with me? Want me to add your blinkie to my blog? If so, just post in my chat box that you would like to trade blinkies with me, make sure you post a link to your site, and I will grab your blinkie and place it on my blog! My blinkie must be placed on your blog as well, it's only fair lol.

Friends

Action Testers

Tutorial sites

Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Another new product and freebie lol. I think I'm a woman on a mission or something. What that mission is, I really have no idea. I'm extremely tired at the moment, haven't been able to sleep really well for some reason. Not that I ever COULD sleep well lol. I think I've only had around 8 hours of sleep in the past two days ugh! Plus the fact that a gutter company was on top of my roof half of yesterday banging with what sounded like a sledge hammer! I swear, lawn maintenance people, construction workers, anyone in hard labor MUST know when I am trying to sleep because that is when they come a'knockin! But enough about my inability to sleep, on to the new goodies!

New Goth paper pack. CU OK and Full size to boot! Of course my computer was attempting suicide while I was making these, but they were worth it. There are 20 papers in total at 3600x3600 300DPI. Great printing quality too! You may do whatever you like with these except create other paper packs or resell them AS IS. Other then that, have fun!


You can find these deliciously dark papers at any of my stores.

And now ON TO THE FREEBIE!
There are 5 papers in this freebie for you, and it's CU OK. Please respect my TOUs. These are full size as well so you may print them out if you wish, but no reselling of the printed papers. I hope you enjoy these and remember, warm fuzzies make me give you more freebies! So leave me lovins!

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the Gothic Paper, I forgot to say on my last comment that I hope you are feeling better soon.....Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Translate Site

Facebook

My Stores

Grab my Blinkie



Press CTRL+A to select all Then CTRL+C to copy

Contact Email

You can contact me at
this email address:
padezigns@aol.com

CT Team

Categories

Chat Box

Licenses

Hit Counter

Awards