Vote For Me!


The Top 100 Digital Scrapbook Sites

CU4CU LICENSE

I now have a CU4CU license available for purchase!



Click HERE for more details.

Current Sales

PADSales

My freebies

Photobucket
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blinkie Swap

Want to swap blinkies with me? Want me to add your blinkie to my blog? If so, just post in my chat box that you would like to trade blinkies with me, make sure you post a link to your site, and I will grab your blinkie and place it on my blog! My blinkie must be placed on your blog as well, it's only fair lol.

Friends

Action Testers

Tutorial sites

Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ok well good morning, well mid morning lmao, or afternoon/evening depending on where you hail from. I got some stuff to tell ya before I introduce the new kit and freebie. So on with the news first!...

Starting Friday, June 3rd. I'll be having a HUGE sale in all of my stores, due to my brother coming for the summer! I haven't seen him in 2 years so I'm SO excited, and I want to share my excitement with you all! So I'll be having a $1.50 sale for the REST of the month of June! I've also got some awesome new products coming out, so you will be able to get these at a great price! Remember, Friday June 3rd. lol. I'll put ads out before then just in case.


Also, another note, I am participating in the W4E blogtrain this month! Woot! So I have a freebie kit for you all...and the train leaves on June 15th! I have a sneak peak ready to tempt you even more lmao!



This kit comes with 25 elements and 7 papers and it's tagger size. So make sure you stop by on June 15th to pick up my part of the blog train! I'll post more details as the time draws nearer.


And NOW, onto the new kit in stores!


There once was a kit, who grew a bit, broke away from the collab, to be bought and sh.... Ok I'm horrible at rhyming, so lets just get on to the details shall we?

Sweet Treats is a tagger sized kit, with larger elements for better customization. All items are rendered at 72DPI. There are a total of 62 elements and 15 papers for you to play with! All with a bright cheery disposition. This kit is PU only so please respect my TOU, and most of all, enjoy!


And now, on to the freebie! I tried my hand at some clusters, of course they aren't nearly as good as Arlene's, which by the way you will be getting as well so stay tuned... But I know they go over really well so I thought I'd give them a go! There are three clusters in this pack, one word art, one cluster, and one frame...for a variety. They are tagger size at 600px 72DPI, and if you like them, please leave me some love so I know I did semi-decent work lmao!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jun. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [02 Jun 09:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this lot of clusters...

    ReplyDelete

Translate Site

Facebook

My Stores

Grab my Blinkie



Press CTRL+A to select all Then CTRL+C to copy

Contact Email

You can contact me at
this email address:
padezigns@aol.com

CT Team

Categories

Chat Box

Licenses

Hit Counter

Awards