Vote For Me!


The Top 100 Digital Scrapbook Sites

CU4CU LICENSE

I now have a CU4CU license available for purchase!



Click HERE for more details.

Current Sales

PADSales

My freebies

Photobucket
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blinkie Swap

Want to swap blinkies with me? Want me to add your blinkie to my blog? If so, just post in my chat box that you would like to trade blinkies with me, make sure you post a link to your site, and I will grab your blinkie and place it on my blog! My blinkie must be placed on your blog as well, it's only fair lol.

Friends

Action Testers

Tutorial sites

Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ok lots to tell you about...

First off, I am the Designer of the month over at Wilma4EverScraps this month! I'm so excited! I love that store and I'm honored that I was picked!

So to honor this, ALL of my items, except specials, are only $1.50 for the ENTIRE month of September! Which works out great because I was going to do a sale for my moms upcoming birthday! I'll post the add tomorrow when I create it, or if I get one lol! But make sure to check out my store at Wilma4EverScraps

*******


Next, as you will know, tomorrow is Thrifty Thursday at Butterfly Blush Designs! ALL my items are on sale tomorrow for only $1.50, but it's ONLY for tomorrow, so make sure you get in on the deals before they are gone! There are a ton of other artists that have AWESOME sales as well! So check it out here Butterfly Blush Designs

*******

My lovely CT member K'lani, has made me two GORGEOUS tags using my Blood Rose tagger kit! I just LOVE the way these came out! She made tutorials for the tags, and you can see the tags she made me here:



You can visit the tutorials she made, here: K'lani Designs

*******


Also, as promised I've retired a few of my older items to give away as freebies! So here is the first one. My CU Grill template for you all! Please read the TOU for usage and please leave me love if you download! It means the world to me!


3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [01 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Translate Site

Facebook

My Stores

Grab my Blinkie



Press CTRL+A to select all Then CTRL+C to copy

Contact Email

You can contact me at
this email address:
padezigns@aol.com

CT Team

Categories

Chat Box

Licenses

Hit Counter

Awards