Vote For Me!


The Top 100 Digital Scrapbook Sites

CU4CU LICENSE

I now have a CU4CU license available for purchase!



Click HERE for more details.

Current Sales

PADSales

My freebies

Photobucket
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blinkie Swap

Want to swap blinkies with me? Want me to add your blinkie to my blog? If so, just post in my chat box that you would like to trade blinkies with me, make sure you post a link to your site, and I will grab your blinkie and place it on my blog! My blinkie must be placed on your blog as well, it's only fair lol.

Friends

Action Testers

Tutorial sites

Photobucket
Photobucket
Friday, December 7, 2012

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Ok school is FINALLY over for the semester, so in celebration of that, I have a brand new kit in stores for you all! And of course a mini freebie of this kit. Read on below to see the kit and download the freebie.

Also remember that all of my stores are 50% off for the month of December, and I have a Buy My Store deal going on for $20.00, and you can get this kit, along with anything else I create for the next 2 months in that deal!


It's finally here, winter! That magical time of year when the world is white with snow, people are in good spirits, and family comes together to celebrate the joy of the season. Enjoy this soft and elegant winter kit that comes loaded with 62 large elements and 11 gorgeous papers. Not all shown in preview, and this kit is personal use only but S4H/S4O is allowed. Enjoy!

And of course, the mini freebie kit for you. There are 20 elements and 4 papers in this mini kit. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget I would love to see what you create with this mini kit, and feel free to use it to create freebies for others!


1 comment:

Translate Site

Facebook

My Stores

Grab my Blinkie



Press CTRL+A to select all Then CTRL+C to copy

Contact Email

You can contact me at
this email address:
padezigns@aol.com

CT Team

Categories

Chat Box

Licenses

Hit Counter

Awards