Vote For Me!


The Top 100 Digital Scrapbook Sites

CU4CU LICENSE

I now have a CU4CU license available for purchase!



Click HERE for more details.

Current Sales

PADSales

My freebies

Photobucket
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blinkie Swap

Want to swap blinkies with me? Want me to add your blinkie to my blog? If so, just post in my chat box that you would like to trade blinkies with me, make sure you post a link to your site, and I will grab your blinkie and place it on my blog! My blinkie must be placed on your blog as well, it's only fair lol.

Friends

Action Testers

Tutorial sites

Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I know I know, it's been FOREVER! This being my last semester, it's been super busy! I have to help plan and showcase our portfolio show which is a huge deal, so it's not easy lol!

But enough of that, I am back with something new! I just love Halloween so I had to create something. Plus I needed to de-stress. So here is a new template for you to enjoy! Available in all of my stores and of course the freebie is below.


This adorably creepy grim reaper is ready to take over your kits and non digital projects! He is full size at 2400px and rendered at 300DPI for printable quality. He comes in complete layers, even his crazy eye is editable! Crazy eyed Grim is also CU OK. Enjoy!

And of course now the freebie.


Download below and I love hearing your feedback! Thanks.

3 comments:

Translate Site

Facebook

My Stores

Grab my Blinkie



Press CTRL+A to select all Then CTRL+C to copy

Contact Email

You can contact me at
this email address:
padezigns@aol.com

CT Team

Categories

Chat Box

Licenses

Hit Counter

Awards